Sunday, 15 January 2017

Stay In Bed Sunday #1


How it works: Take a picture of or tell us what you want to stay in bed and read that day. Most of us get to be lazy on Sundays and have wonderful reading days, so I figured what could be better than sharing what we are reading with each other! You can also add pictures of your book in the setting of where you will be reading or anything else related you might want to add. If you make your own post, be sure to put your link below for others to find! http://www.paradiseofpages.org/

My Stay In Bed Sunday is a little different in that I get up early to do what I need to during the day but at 3pm, I retire to my bed to either binge read or binge watch something!


This week, I plan to watch the last few episodes of The Walking Dead season 3 to catch up a bit on the rest of the world! I'm way behind in a lot of TV that I want to see so The Walking Dead catchup Sundays at the moment are a must!

15 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect. You know, all the seasons of The Walking Dead run together in my head. You'll have to update me with what goes on at the end so I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Season Three starts with Andrea finding Woodbury and The Governor, and Rick's group moving into the prison. I LOVE the prison environment!

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, I love the prison too. Odd little fact - my blog name was inspired by Hershel's farm. You remember how adrenaline packed the episode was which led to them leaving (trying to leave out spoilers here). We had a storm that night and the pole on the corner was hit by lightening. Booker T hopped in bed and Mr. Barb and I kept assuring him "The Farm" would be ok. Thus Booker T's Farm (don't tell but we don't actually live on a farm - haha)

      Delete
    3. OK that is a cool reason for a blog name! The end of season two was pretty damn good...my heart was in my mouth! As soon as I get caught up, there will be discussion points with a million spoilers to look forward to!

      Delete
  2. I love the Walking Dead! I hope you are enjoying your binge watching of season 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Season Three completed last night! Yea! I feel as if I'm at least making progress in my catch up. It'll probably be next Sunday before I get to watch season four.

      Delete
  3. I love The Walking Dead. So exciting! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm amazed that they have been able to show so much gore-pleased though!

      Delete
  4. Yay! Can't wait to read your opinion on Season 3. It was definitely my favourite so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might need to do a few spoiler filled discussion posts so the fans can talk about it. I'll need to fully catch up first though!

      Delete
  5. What a great idea! And TWD- so bingeable! Hope you had a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently started following a new blog and I saw this post and figured it might be fun to join in! The Walking Dead is one of those series that you always want to see the next episode before you stop!

      Delete
  6. I have yet to watch this series! I really need to get on that!! Hope you had a great stay in bed sunday!!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zombies are very relaxing on a Sunday!

      Delete