Monday, 9 January 2017

Chuckles 2017 E-Book Blitz January Update #1


Owls are wise right? So when Mr Owl says that 2017 is time to tackle my e-book pile, I think I better listen to him! This year I really need to reduce the pile of bargain books so I'm having an ebook blitz through the entire year. It doesn't matter how many I finish or how many I DNF as long as I get them off the TBR!

So here is my first update-I was planning to wait until after two weeks to update but I made huge progress and decided to do an update. This month has real potential!

The Chosen Ones:
1 Justin Sloan-Teddy Bears and the Christmas Pirates (read-3 star)
2 Robert Hodam-The Ark (DNF)
3 James Hunt-Static #1
4 James Hunt-Static #2
5 Hugo Navikov-Spinosaurus (read-2.5 star)
6 Jason McPherson-Dead Ascent (read-3 star)
7 AR Shaw-The China Pandemic (DNF)
8 Sam Sisavath-Purge of Babylon (DNF)
9 Nathan Jones-Fuel (DNF)
10 Devon C Ford-Survival
11 Joelle Charbonneau-The Testing Guide (read-1 star)
12 Lesley Jepson-The Secret (read-3 star)
13 Robert J Crane-Called
14 Stephen Knight-Preparing for the dead (read-2 star)
15 Stephen Knight-Waiting for the dead (DNF)
16 Stephen Knight-Fighting the dead (DNF)
17 Jasmine Walt-Burned by magic
18 Caethes Faron-Magic Born
19 Tricia Owens-Descended from dragons
20 Ella Summers-Magic Edge
21 Rachel Rawlings-The Morrigna
22 Ben Reeder-Exodus
23 JR Rain-The dead detective (DNF)
24 LG Estrella-Unconventional heroes (read-3 star)
25 Alexandra Engellmann-Sky Ghosts (read-2 star)
26 Viktor Zarkov-Megatooth (read-4 star)
27 Boyd Craven III-Agony of the World (read-3 star)
28 George RR Martin-Knight of the Seven Kingdoms
29 Eldritch Black-Night of the Christmas Letter Getters (read-2 star)
30 Morgan Nyberg-The Fixer (DNF)
31 Robert Brown-The last blade of grass
32 Andrew Cunningham-Eden Rising
33 David Nelson-The Journey (read-4 star)
34 Andrew Baze-The Road Home
35 Albert Yates-The Dead Rising (DNF)

So after 9 days I've tackled 21/35 which is ahead of schedule so I'm pretty pleased. Pity I relaced them with new buys so I need to double my efforts!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that's awesome. You're killing it so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a great start to the year! I'm hoping to deal with the others quickly and pick the next lot!

      Delete
  2. HA! you make me feel SO WELL about my crowded kindle product of a freebie addiction and ALL THOSE DNFs!!! eye candy!! I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE! sorry.. got carried away. Thanks for sharing it Chuckles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* I get excited by DNFs sometimes as it helps reduce the pile! When people see my tbr numbers it does cheer people up so I guess you could say I'm performing a service and cheering people up!

      Delete
  3. Ooh Knight of the Seven Kingdoms is in there! And Joelle Charbonneau- should read more of her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read the GRRM one before I commit to buying it so I need to get onto that one soon. My GoT collection is growing rapidly!

      Delete