Thursday, 5 January 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #8: Vampires!


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all. 

This week is one of my themed weeks so lets look at vampire book covers! This trilogy features great colours which I like but we've been waiting a long time for this final book and I'm unsure if it is ever coming! It was meant to be out in 2015 but nobody seems to have seen or heard anything about publication. With the cliffhanger at the end of the second book, it better be published. First two books were good...




6 comments:

  1. I really like the use of color on each book but man, that will suck if the third one never gets released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, especially with the cliffhanger! The first two books were really good reads and I liked her sidekicks. I really want to see it resolved!

      Delete
  2. Ooh these are nice. I especially like ReVamped. Cool title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I loved the colours! Some self published and Indie books can have really dodgy covers but these are good!

      Delete
  3. Yes a good cover can often catch my attention when scrolling through goodreads, amazon or even netgalley. And like you said I might not even look at the blurb if the cover never catches my attention.

    Those are some great covers, I like the style of them and how each cover in the series fits the same style, but has a different color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful covers and great books...just want to read the last one now!

      Delete