Friday, 23 December 2016

Game of Thrones Gossip


I know that a lot of you out there are MASSIVE fans of Game of Thrones and the thought of waiting months and months for the next TV series is agony! And I'm not even going to mention the mega long wait for the next book to be published...(gah!). So to keep us going until then, I'm hosting a whole pile of GoT discussion posts which can be FULL of lovely spoilers! If you haven't watched all six seasons you are going to have a lot of things spoiled so I suggest you stay away from these posts! But if you are all caught up, I'd love you to share your opinions on all things GoT...

Each week or so, I'll be posting a topic and gushing or ranting about it, and inviting everyone to comment and share their views and opinions. There will be posts about characters, events, deaths, season overviews including our favourite from each season, the shocks, the funny moments, the battles, the settings and also what we want to happen in the future. I hope you'll enjoy a trip to Westeros with me in the new year!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait... besides my husband I never have anyone to rant and rave with about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be great to be talking without restriction this time! I have a TON of topics...trying to decide what to do first!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be nice to talk about it with LOTS of spoilers!

      Delete