Thursday, 15 December 2016

Chuckles December Mid Month Update


Welcome to my December mid month update! I previously shared my plans for what I intend to read this month along with any TV series I hoped to get to. I picked quite a lot but I'm actually ahead of schedule mainly due to being disappointed by Strange Magic and deciding not to continue with the series. I hope to be finished with Alpha and Omega by next week, then read the rest of the ebooks and maybe even fit in some extras on the tbr!

EBOOKS:
Noah Mann-Bugging Out
Lou Cadle-Saber Tooth
Scott M Baker-RotterWorld (abandoned)
Glenn Bullion-Dead Living (abandoned)
Peter Cawdron-What we left behind (abandoned)
Matthew Dennion-Polar Yeti
Rich Hawkins-The Last Plague (abandoned)
Rick Chesler-Landing Party
Viktor Zarkov-Jurassic Sea
TN Uner-Kill Zombies
ZJC & GTC-The Undead Plague (read-3 star)
Joshua Guess-With Spring comes the fall (abandoned)

BOOK SERIES (Deacon Chalk by James R Tuck)

#0.5 That thing at the zoo (previously read-5 star)
#1 Blood and Bullets (read-5 star)
#1.5 Spider's Lullaby (read-5 star)
#2 Blood and Silver (read-5 star)
#2.5 Circus of Blood (read-5 star)
#3 Blood and Magick (read-5 star)
anthology-Special Features (read-4 star)

(Yancy Lazarus by James A Hunter)
#1 Strange Magic (read-2.5 star)
#1.5 Flashback:Siren Song (previously read-4 star)
#2 Cold Hearted (DNR)
#3 Wendigo Rising (DNR)
#3.5 Flashback:The Morrigan (DNR)
#4 Savage Prophet (DNR)

(Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs)
#0.5 Alpha and Omega (previously read-4 star)
#1 Cry Wolf (read-3.5 star)
#2 Hunting Ground
#3 Fair Game
#4 Dead Heat

BOOKS:
Patricia Briggs-Shifting Shadows (read-4 star)

TV SERIES:
Game of Thrones series 6 (finished)
Masterchef The Professionals series 9 (finished)

So how are you guys getting on with your December goals? Good luck everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing well with your goals and getting a lot read and watched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched the whole series of Game of Thrones in one day, so that saved some time! I'm doing well with the reading so far...hope it continues next year!

      Delete
  2. It's mid month already? Ack I need to shop lol. seriously though Patricia Briggs is one I'm going to try in 2017, so hopefully they're good! And I still think Jurassic Sea looks good. :)

    I see you're done with Game of thrones season 6? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great series and makes me curious about what is to come. I'm hearing rumours that the next two series will have fewer episodes which I'm not very happy about if it's true!

      Delete
  3. Oh no, the only books on this list that I actually have are the Yancy Lazarus ones lol (well, I have the first three ebooks, I think, 'cause of sales). I still plan to give it a try at some point, but I'm sorry to hear you didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I wouldn't call it a bad book or badly written! You'll probably still enjoy it. I am a pretty picky reader!

      Delete