Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Chuckles 2017 E-Book Blitz!


Owls are wise right? So when Mr Owl says that 2017 is time to tackle my e-book pile, I think I better listen to him! This year I really need to reduce the pile of bargain books so I'm having an ebook blitz through the entire year. It doesn't matter how many I finish or how many I DNF as long as I get them off the TBR!

It should be a fun reading year, full of dinosaurs, magic, sharks, preppers, zombies, demons, vampires, shifters, serial killers, gore, tension, pandemics, viruses, economic collapses, Brexit, Bigfoot, political in-fighting, golems, monsters, myths and a lot more! Ooh I can hardly wait to get started!

Each month I'll select the ebooks that I want to read and will do a mid month update and monthly review of how I did, kind of the way I do my monthly round ups at the moment. If I can fit in extra I'll add them to the list as I go along. If you are also tackling ebooks feel free to share your progress on these posts! 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome plan. Hopefully some of it will rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be able to read ebooks faster than paperbacks so if I get off to a good start in January, it should set me up nicely for the year. I've got so many to get through, I want to start NOW!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait! I need to do the same and stay away from Netgalley. My Ipad is about to explode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame the authors. If they would stop writing all these great sounding books then my tbr would be fine!

      Delete