Wednesday, 7 December 2016

When Chuckles did a zombie guest post!


If like me you just luuurrrvvvee zombies then I hope you have been following zombie month over at Velvet's blog at http://vvb32reads.blogspot.co.uk/ I was delighted to be offered the chance to do a guest post on the subject of zombie prepper books! This was my first ever guest post so it was all very exciting!  

Here is the link to my guest post:  http://vvb32reads.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/zombie-preppers-from-chucklesthescot.html

It would be great if you could pop over and take a look at the post and leave a comment if you have time. And I know Velvet would love it if you could visit her blog through zombie month and maybe leave a few comments! We must have more zombies in our life!

Braaiinnss!

 

6 comments:

  1. Great guest post and wonderful feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs some zombie in their lives!

      Delete
  2. Ooh zombs! I'll head right over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved having you! And you got some great responses. Any chance you could guest again? Next one may be in February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to guest again! Just give me a yell nearer the time!

      Delete