Monday, 26 December 2016

Chuckles Theme Weeks!


As I looked at my blog plans for next year I realised that it was set up nicely to do proper themed weeks where most of the posts for 5 or 7 days relate to that theme. The plan is to take a theme and then showcase it with my new posts. 

So if the theme is vampires for example, I'll have Cover Love featuring vampires, a vampire recommendations post, Retro Reads will be vampire books, a discussion post on vampires, spotlight on a vampire book that I loved and want to share, and a post about where you can grab some new vampire reads. Maybe even more! I think you get the picture! There will be a wide range of themed posts on topics like Bigfoot, Greek Gods, werewolves, Celtic myths,  Henry VIII, and a ton more. So next year there will be a lot more going on than just zombies!

Hopefully even those who are not keen on a particular theme will find plenty of interest in the blog as other things will be going on as normal ie STS, Top Ten Tuesday and other memes I'm thinking of joining. But if you like the theme there will be lots to talk about with fellow fans and bloggers!

10 comments:

  1. Great idea! I look forward to your themes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome! I'm already excited. Especially for the vampires. I could never do this because every week would be vampire week lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got most of the posts ready to go so I'm quite excited!

      Delete
  3. Sounds great! Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all set up and ready to go...just need these last days to tick by for this year and it'll be a vampirefest to get things going!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like an awesome idea. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got sooo many posts ready for vampire week that I'll need to do something easier the next week to give me a chance to breathe! I've got two more posts to prepare for it and I can't wait to get them posted!

      Delete
  5. I look forward to Bigfoot week. I haven't read much about that creature, but interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE all things Bigfoot! I've got fiction and non fiction books, films (Bigfoot Wars), TV (Finding Bigfoot) It'll be a good week!

      Delete