Friday, 16 June 2017

Feed My TBR #1 Bigfoot Fiction!


Welcome to Feed My TBR, my new feature. Each week I'll select a specific subject or theme and recommend books that I've read or share books I've heard of or have on my tbr and wishlist. I invite all of you to also share your recommendations on the subject chosen...and if you could, please say what kind of book it is ie PNR, horror etc. In the comments section you can also ask for specific types of books on the subject and see if someone can help. Hopefully we can share lots of book ideas and flood each other's tbrs with new book grabs! NO EROTICA please! I don't have that at all on my blog!

This Week: Bigfoot Fiction!

This topic can include Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti or any similar beast from other cultures. Here are the ones I have read. First three are horror, as is number six. I can't really say what the fourth one was like, the fifth is a kids book and the last is a horror with action and humour.



These are Bigfoot Books that I want to read. Legion is one of the Bigfoot War books I haven't read yet and Crypto Squad is by the same author, both apocalypse horror, and The Shadow Killer is also horror.


Can you recommend some Bigfoot Fiction? Please tell us what genre the recommended books are. Have you read any of these books or do they interest you? I'm always looking for more Bigfoot horror and dystopia! What kind of Bigfoot books would you like to read?

12 comments:

  1. Darn, that means "Moan for Bigfoot" is excluded. LOL, you don't know what you're missing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shadow Killer has a menacing cover! And I like Polar Yeti because I'm a sucker for all things yeti. Swamp Monster Massacre looks AWESOME, and cRypto Squad- ooh do they like work together? I likey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the look of Crypto Squad! I hope to investigate that soon! On Bob's page I saw KT Tomb who also does a Sasquatch series...too late to add to this post though!

      Delete
  3. Fun post! I never dreamed there were so many fiction books about Bigfoot. I wish I knew a few to add to your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are more out there on Goodreads but these are just the ones I know offhand. I think I'll need to go looking for more!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read Polar Yeti or The Shadow Chaser yet! Yippee!
    Have you read Monster by Frank Peretti. I really enjoyed it and there's an interesting couple of twist to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard of him to be honest so I looked him up on Goodreads and Amazon-afraid I'm just not interested in reading Christian fiction!

      Delete
  5. Haha, great post! Bigfoot/Yeti is sadly lacking in genre fiction today. I thought I found one in Dan Simmon's The Abominable, which I took for a horror novel set in the Himalayas, but sadly it was just a straight up thriller suspense with no speculative elements.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn, it was such a promising title! There are definitely not enough books with these great creatures in them and I'm always excited to find more!

      Delete
  6. I don't think that I have ever read a Bigfoot book but I would be willing to give one a try. Sorry that I don't have a recommendation for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Carole! Some weeks with this feature will yield more recs than others!

      Delete