Sunday, 18 June 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #30


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.

This week I'm looking at a different series by JA Cipriano, The Thrice Cursed Mage series. Again an effort has been made to give it decent covers. I still haven't read this author though I have a lot of his books now!

 



















 



















 

8 comments:

  1. These are pretty good covers. I think I like Burned and Seized the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the changing colours and that they all match each other. There's at least an effort to attract the reader with the covers which some Indie books don't bother trying to do.

      Delete
  2. I really like these covers. Cursed was actually one of our books when we were judges for the Self Published Fantasy Blog-off last year, and that cover just jumped out at me.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely like the covers that the author has on all his series. They do catch the eye.

      Delete
  3. I do like the covers on this series. I like the fact that they feature the same model and are in the same style. Definitely grabs your attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Covers are so important in grabbing the attention of the reader. I like that this author understands that concept.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. No need to say sorry! We all have different tastes and that's cool! The guy on the cover is starting to remind me of that slimy male prostitute in Game of Thrones which is annoying...!

      Delete