Sunday, 4 June 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #28


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all. 

This week I'm looking at another apocalypse series. The covert art is quite simple but I find it effective and it certainly matches the subject matter.






















4 comments:

  1. I think I like Patriots the best, although Turning the Tide is nice too. They're all pretty effective and good cover though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like these kind of apocalypse covers. They are pretty effective. I think I like Warlords best...

      Delete
  2. These covers are very striking and they definitely grab your attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a bit of effort going into the covers in these kinds of books.

      Delete