If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
I love my zombies and most of the covers tend to be scary or gruesome! Here I show off one of my favourite sets of zombie covers. They all fit the books and are great pieces of artwork. I love these covers!




While I'm sure End is will be almost everyone's favorite, I think I like Interval the best. It sort of has a "The Thing" vibe going. You always find the best zombie books.
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me a bit of The Thing too. Ironically, though I love them all, End is my favourite!
DeleteI'm partial to Beginning and the fact that she has her foot on his/its skull.
ReplyDeleteLets hope she checked it was really dead first...
DeleteI love all three of those but I might like the snowy one best. There's something terrifying about zombies or evil things way up in the arctic or wherever. :)
ReplyDeleteThe three covers definitely match the events in each book which I like instead of just vague pics of snarling zombies! I used to want to work in one of these antarctic research buildings...ever since I first saw The Thing! Now I'm not so sure about it...
DeleteI know, I've read a few thrillers now set in those environments and it's like, um, no thanks!!
DeleteEnd is my favorite but all of these are good. I see what you mean about The Thing. I love that movie!
ReplyDeleteI love The Thing! It was the first horror film I was ever allowed to watch...I was nine I think and I LOVED it! I still watch it a lot. I also really liked the prequel film that came out a few years back. Great settings for horror and apocalypse stuff!
DeleteI can tell you like your Zs. Omg that first cover is totally nightmarish!
ReplyDeleteI love my zombies! I've still got a ton of them unread in my house so lots more zombie fun this year...
Delete