Monday, 17 April 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #21


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all. 

This week I'm looking at an author of urban fantasy called JA Cipriano. I like the sound of most of his different series and I LOVE the covers on his books! I have five on my tbr waiting for me to read them. Lets look at the covers on his Lillim Callina Chronicles:






























































Have you read anything by this author? Which cover is your favourite?

12 comments:

  1. I agree, these are nice covers! And I like her purple hair :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly catch the eye don't they!

      Delete
  2. These are awesome covers - so much so that now I want to add then to my TBR - bad Chuckles! I think my faves are Hatter is Mad (duh, purple) and Fairy Tale. Thanks for sharing these ones - they are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chuckles is very bad! I very much like the sound of this series and having such great covers is a bonus. I really need to get the first one read.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh those covers are really pretty! I think I like the Hard Boiled one the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard Boiled is one of my favourite covers for sure!

      Delete
  4. These are beautiful! The artist really captured the lighting and the colors, and the cover model's poses are all very eye catching.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these covers! The colours are so vivid and the whole thing just looks great. I hope I like the series so I can buy them in paperback...

      Delete
  5. Ooh nice covers. I like Pursuit, Mind Games and Fatal Ties perhaps the best. I like the purple hair too, agree w/ Kristen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the purple hair too. I dyed my hair various shades including purple when I was a student! The covers are great...I like seeing an author who really wants to sell his product by giving it great covers.

      Delete
  6. I haven't read this author but OMG I would DIE for a purple hair like that! I love these covers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great covers...I really like the sound of the different series by this author and look forward to trying this series maybe next month.

      Delete