Sunday, 23 April 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #22


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all. 

This week I splurged on a new set of zombie books. The first reason was, y'know ZOMBIES! so I had to grab them and the other reason was the range of covers in the series! So here is the The Zombie Apocalypse series by Jeff DeGordick!










































I like the look of these books so much and it is a female MC who is single mother to an eight year old boy, born on the day of the apocalypse. Hope it turns out good! 

Have you read this? What do you think of the covers?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a son born on the day that everything went to hell. Having to live through a zombie apocalypse is frightening enough...I can't imagine having to do it while also raising a newborn! This series sounds interesting, and I love the color schemes of the covers!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like the characters could be interesting. I like having a female MC for the zombie apocalypse. The colours really caught me eye when I was browsing so I just had to grab them all...

      Delete
  2. I like the purple and green ones (especially the green one) but that's par for the course since I'm a sucker for green covers lol. The yellow one's not bad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it hard to pick a favourite...I love all the colours but something about the red catches the eye along with that great title!

      Delete