Sunday, 1 March 2015

The Horror Month of March...


Welcome to The Horror Month of March! I usually have a special spooky booky month for October but I decided that March was also a good time to have an extra horror reading month. The theme is-monsters! I'll be looking at books that feature vampires, demons, werewolves, zombies, killer dolls, big scary spiders and so on! Here are some of the books that are on the menu and I'll be trying to get through as many as I can this month. I'll do an update post at the end of the month to show what I read and abandoned during my horrorfest!

I'm currently reading Fat Vampire 6 and should finish it tonight. The cover for Mr Hands creeps me out so I'll be happy tto get this read! I want to read The Girl Next Door before I watch the film. I've read Plague of the Dead and it was AWESOME but I'm rereading it so I can complete the trilogy, same with Day by Day Armageddon. I can't wait to read the last books in the Monster Haven series-just waiting for book six to be published this month! Dead Trees was a fantastic book and I'm really keen to read the second book.








5 comments:

  1. Hey, March can be your Horror in March. Like Christmas in July. :) Sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few of these books have been sitting in my house for too long especially the killer doll and killer spiders! Time to get to some scary stuff!

      Delete
  2. Great idea. March needs something to spice it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any excuse to read some scary books!

      Delete
  3. I've tackled nine of these books so far and abandoned just one of them so things are going pretty well.

    ReplyDelete