Thursday, 12 March 2015

Cover Love: Harry Potter


We all love to look at our gorgeous book covers don't we? We love to browse the beautiful books on the shelves and the nicer the cover, the more likely we are to pick it up to look at the blurb, and perhaps make that purchase. So welcome to Cover Love where I will celebrate all things cover related-the best books with certain coloured covers, a series with beautiful covers, books that made me buy it based partially on the covers, great books that need better covers, covers that were better than the books and so much more!

This week I'm taking a look at the ever changing covers of Harry Potter. I bought the original UK children's Harry Potter books-a mix of paperbacks and hardbacks. I then bought the audiobooks by Stephen Fry which had the UK adult book covers. Being the obsessed fan though, I'd love to have the children and adult covers in both paperback and hardback. But this post is about a gorgeous new set of Harry Potter covers that had me drooling so much that I HAD to grab them!!! I mean LOOK at them, they are GORGEOUS!!!




4 comments:

  1. I think those outdo the original covers. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love picking up the books and just looking at them! This set is too pretty to read-I use the older copies for that!

      Delete
  2. Wow. Such detail in these covers. Really draw the picture of the event, and the important events. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them on someone's blog when they came out last year and I just fell in love with them! The colours and the detail are so great! Too pretty to read...

      Delete