Friday, 27 March 2015

Cover Love: The Morganville Vampires


We all love to look at our gorgeous book covers don't we? We love to browse the beautiful books on the shelves and the nicer the cover, the more likely we are to pick it up to look at the blurb, and perhaps make that purchase. So welcome to Cover Love where I will celebrate all things cover related-the best books with certain coloured covers, a series with beautiful covers, books that made me buy it based partially on the covers, great books that need better covers, covers that were better than the books and so much more!

This time, I am looking at The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine. I was in a bookshop late on a dull afternoon and these beauties were shining in the artificial light and catching my eye. I went over to see what they were and thought 'oooh vampires!' and bought the first two books! I read and enjoyed book one but have yet to read the rest of the series though my dad nabbed them and loved it! 

No plot spoilers please!  Have you read any of them? Which covers do you like best? If you have done a similar post, give us your link and we can stop by. 






4 comments:

  1. Those are great covers. I have only read the first one too. However, do you know they started a webseries on youtube earlier this year? It was cheesy but kind of fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard something about the web series but with such short episodes I decided not to watch it-I'm hoping they go for a full proper TV series which would be really great!

      Delete
  2. I really do like the script on these and the flowers too. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my favourite book covers I think! I could just sit and stare at them all day! As a paperback in your hand, they are gorgeous!

      Delete