Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Release Day Blitz: Hunting Season by Nikki Jefford (Aurora Sky #4)


It’s better to be a hunter, not prey.

Ever since her partner was kidnapped, Aurora Sky has been on a personal mission to get him back. To do that she needs the vampire responsible for destroying her life. In order to have a snowball’s chance at success, she’ll have to team up with her most loyal friends, including a certain vampire in black with a provoking talent for distraction.

Old cravings aren’t easily quenched, nor past passions. With knowledge comes danger and Aurora is at risk on all sides.


Where can I buy this book?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hunting-Season-Aurora-Sky-Vampire-ebook/dp/B00REZMCF0/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1425398985&sr=1-4&keywords=Hunting+Season 

http://www.amazon.com/Hunting-Season-Aurora-Sky-Vampire-ebook/dp/B00REZMCF0/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1425399117&sr=1-1&keywords=Hunting+Season 

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/hunting-season-nikki-jefford/1121251283?ean=2940151541381 

 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I haven't read any of the books yet and I really want to! I have all of them on my Kindle waiting except this one so I better go and grab it! At the end of my March horror month, I plan to get started on this!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before! Intriguing cover...the girl looks pretty much terrified of the guy behind her. XD heh.
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is book 4 in the series. I really need to get started on this series as it sounds so good!

      Delete
  3. I think I picked up the first book one day when the ebook was free. I haven't had time to get to it yet though. Does sound like a good series. :)

    ReplyDelete