Monday, 23 March 2015

Reading with Chuckles #30


Welcome to Reading with Chuckles! This is where I fill you in on what I'm reading each week-what it is, where I got it or heard about it, what I think of it, if I'm continuing with it or abandoning it and any special offers I'm aware of where you can try the book yourself. Comments are welcome but no spoilers please! It's not fair to other readers!

This was a slower week for reading because of a mixture of having insomnia and doing DIY-both of which left me too tired to do much. I have, however completed reading a zombie trilogy which is better than nothing I guess! Hopefully this week will be more productive as I move towards the end of my Horror Month of March which overall has been a success!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you got through more books than I did. lol. Great job. :) Hope you have a better week with the insomnia.

    ReplyDelete