Monday, 16 March 2015

Reading with Chuckles #29


Welcome to Reading with Chuckles! This is where I fill you in on what I'm reading each week-what it is, where I got it or heard about it, what I think of it, if I'm continuing with it or abandoning it and any special offers I'm aware of where you can try the book yourself. Comments are welcome but no spoilers please! It's not fair to other readers!

This week felt like a slow week for reading but in reality I read 5 full novels and a Kelley Armstrong short story which is pretty good for 7 days! Sadly I don't think I'm going to hit my target of 500 tbrs left to read as I bought a big pile of books from Amazon over the last ten days which added more on to tbr! Argghh no restraint!!! Still, I'll do what I can and get as close to the target as possible and pick a new target for April. In my own defence, the books I bought were ones I REALLY wanted...Plague of the Dead is a reread and I plan to read the rest of the trilogy for the first time starting tonight! Excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment