Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #1

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. Hosted by http://www.pentopaperblog.com/


I always have a ton of books on my wishlist so I'm more than happy to share them! This week I am featuring a favourite subject of mine for reading-global pandemics! I have read a good zombie novel by Bobby Adair and I like the way he sets out his plots and develops his characters so I really want to read this one!




Ebola, Terrorism, and Hope

In 1989 the Ebola virus mutated to into an airborne strain that infected humans for the first time on American soil in Reston, Virginia. Through belated containment efforts and luck, nobody died.

Now, in the remote East African village of Kapchorwa, the Ebola virus has mutated into another airborne strain without losing any of its deadly potency.

In this thriller, terrorists stumble across this new, fully lethal strain and while the world fearfully watches the growing epidemic in West Africa as Sierra Leone goes into country-wide lockdown, only a few Americans are aware of Ebola K and the danger it poses—to be the deadliest pandemic in the history of mankind.

Can they do anything to protect themselves from this killer disease? Can they stop the terrorists?

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE zombie books and I really haven't read a lot (apart from The End Games and The Girl With All the Gifts...oh and Eat, Love, Brains, which wasn't quite what I expected, haaha). I ought to look this one up. ;-)
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is FREE on Amazon at the moment so GRAB while you can!

      Delete