Thursday, 1 October 2015

What's on Chuckle TV #17


Welcome to Chuckle TV!  Every week I will be talking about what I have been watching in the world of TV, be it sport, documentaries, TV series, films, soaps or interesting news items. I'll be talking about favourites from the past and all the great sounding stuff that I haven't watched yet. Believe me, there are a lot of popular series that I haven't had the chance to see! Let the Count and I be your guide in the world of entertainment! Comments are welcome on what I'm currently watching but no spoilers please or your comments will not be published!

Reading has taken a bit of a back seat the last few days as I've been watching reruns of Masterchef The Professionals on Good Food. Love this series! Great cooking, exciting challenges, top chefs and a great set of judges. You can never have too much Masterchef! Funny how I love this yet I don't cook...!

6 comments:

  1. I used to love Masterchef but I have gone off it in favour of the saintly Mary Berry and the Great British Bake Off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch things like the bake off when I remember! I like these competition based cooking ones, watching everyone stress and make mistakes! I'm sort of twisted that way...!

      Delete
  2. Excited! Looking forward to hearing about new shows from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm soooo far behind in my TV watching! Watch out for my TV Catch Up posts as well!

      Delete
  3. I've never gotten into the cooking/chef shows. I know they are full of happenings and personality, but I'm not much of a cooker. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't cook-I follow cooking instructions on the things I buy! I just like the drama and kitchen disasters and seeing all the great dishes I'll never get to try, never mind cook!

      Delete