Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Spooky Booky Month!

 

Yes it's that time of year again when I'll be spending the month reading spooky books and watching horror related films...YAY! I have a nice big collection of zombies, vampires, shifters, demons, monsters, aliens and so on to enjoy-the biggest decision is what to read first! I'll be having an update every so often about what I'm reading and watching so feel free to comment on my updates.

I'm currently reading Warm Bodies, which has an interesting concept but has been a bit slow so far and I'm struggling to get on and finish it! I'm not sure I fancy the idea of this as a film. Anyone read the book or seen the film?

Do you have any plans for a Spooky Booky month? If so share your details and challenges with us! Mwoooaaahhh!

6 comments:

  1. I love this time of month. I have one review book that isn't spooky I want to get out of the way and then I hope to read lots of scary and thriller stuff throughout the month. We also love scary movies in my house and watch several a month all year long. I do want to check out the Poltergeist remake soon though. Love your graphics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a pile of Resident Evil novels that I want to get stuck into, Celtic Gods and evil magicians, and lots of vampire and demon books! I just can't decide what to read!

      Delete
  2. I try to read more spooky books in October when I can fit them in these days. With my goals for asking for review books on Netgalley and Edelweiss, I hope to be more free with what I read next year. Hope you get to read all the ones you want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can fit in a bit of spooky booky fun Lisa!

      Delete
  3. lol. Looking forward to hearing about all the great Halloween reads. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ironic that I'm not in a spooky booky mood at the moment but I'm doing my best to get stuck in!

      Delete