Sunday, 25 October 2015

Chuckles TV Catch Up #9

This is my new feature for the summer/autumn! I have sooo many great sounding TV shows that I want to watch but because of all my reading, I haven't had time to catch up with any of them! So this summer I'm doing a Chuckles TV catch up where I hope to get a look at some TV, decide what I like and don't like and tell you all my thoughts on everything. Now, my TV watching is very much mood related so I can't predict what I'll want to watch...

This Week: Madam Secretary starring Tea Leoni, Tim Daly, Keith Carradine, Patina Miller, Geoffrey Arend and Erich Bergen. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3501074/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 
Filmography links and data courtesy of IMDb.

Now I admit that I am NOT a fan of Tea Leoni. I really didn't like her in Deep Impact and I wanted her to get eaten in Jurassic Park 3. The only reason I decided to watch this is because I love political dramas like Scandal and The West Wing. So I decided to give this one a go and I really enjoyed it! I actually thought Tea took the part well and I liked her character. She has a dry sense of humour, doesn't play by the rules and hates people fussing about her image. The plots were interesting and tense, and I plan to grab this box set when it reduces in price online. 

2 comments:

  1. She was crap in Jurassic Park 3!! Not a fan of political stuff though I do make an exception for the hysterical Veep, it is really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's not my favourite actress so I was pretty surprised to like this one. Ironically, I really didn't like Veep or Alpha House! The funny shows never seem to make me laugh somehow!

      Delete