Welcome to my November review, where I'm sharing my reading and viewing for the month and reveal whether or not I achieved my goals. Overall it was a pretty good month as you can see! I caught up fully on the Iron Druid series I own which I'm pleased about! I got all my ebooks looked at except one and all my TV series watched including three extra series of Game of Thrones that I hadn't planned on doing this month. It made my book deadlines a bit too tight! Failed on the film side of things with only one out of four watched but I'm not too worried because I did get lots of GoT done instead. On the paperback side of things I did get 5 looked at out of 6. Overall, a success!
EBOOKS:
April Aasheim-The Witches of Dark Root (abandoned)
Marla Braziel-Zombie Wars Online (read-3 stars)
Rob Cornell-Darker Things (abandoned)
Holly Evans-Infernal Ties (abandoned)
William Massa-Gargoyle Knight (abandoned)
Bobby D Lux-Dog Duty
LZ Hunter-KRex (read-2 star)
Catt Dahman-Dinosaurs (read-3 star)
Linda Jackson-Twisted Bloodlines (abandoned)
AL K Line-Ink:Red (abandoned)
Alex Laybourne-Hard Time (read-2 star)
Chad Evercroft-Undone (read-2 star)
Andrew Dudek-First Kill (read-3 star)
Jay J Falconer-Linkage (abandoned)
Ian Woodhead-Pteranodon Mall (abandoned)
BOOK SERIES:
Kevin Hearne-Iron Druid
#2 Hexed (read-5 star)
#3 Hammered (read-3 star)
#3.5 A Test of Mettle (read-2 star)
#4 Tricked (read-4 star)
#4.5 Two Ravens and One Crow (read-5 star)
#4.6 Chapel Perilous (read-3 star)
#4.7 The Demon Barker of Wheat Street (read-4 star)
#5 Trapped (read-4 star)
#6 Hunted (read-4 star)
#7 Shattered (read-3 star)
#7.5 A prelude to war (3 star)
#8 Staked (read-4 star)
OTHER BOOKS:
Melanie Karsak-The Shadow Aspect (read-5 star)
Melanie Karsak-The Torn World (read-5 star)
Cynthia Hand-My Lady Jane
David Estes-Brew (abandoned)
Kelley Armstrong-Otherworld Chills (read-4 star)
Kelley Armstrong-Driven (read-3 star)
FILMS:
Into the Storm
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Theory of Everything (good)
World War Z
TV SERIES:
Game of Thrones series 2 (completed)
The Great British Bake Off series 6 (completed)
The Great British Bake Off series 7(completed)
EXTRAS DONE:
Game of Thrones series 3. 4, 5,
How did you get on with goals for the month?
How did you get on with goals for the month?

Great job. You did get a lot of the Iron Druid books knocked off. I need to look back and get ready to post what I accomplished. Since I had what I am calling "The Great Reading Slump of November 2016" I'm a tad afraid to.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty pleased overall especially catching up with the series. I have BIG plans to get a ton of stuff done next month! I hope your reading slump is over! Dr Chuckles prescribes a nice serving of Oberon to get you started...
DeleteWow!! I feel so lazy ;)
ReplyDeleteMost of the books are around the 200 page or less mark except the paperbacks so I was able to get through them using 4 hours a day reading at night and the odd hour in the morning. I am a pretty fast reader though so don't feel bad!
DeleteWow, you got a lot done! Awesome :) You just reminded me, that I wanted to re-watch Guardians of the Galaxy.. And I am off to do exactly that in a few minutes :) Love days off!
ReplyDeleteIf you feel like it, check out the Aussie Bake Off :) One of the judges is super annoying but apart from that it's really good.
Next month will be quite difficult with tough goals to meet! I need to check out the Aussie Bake Off! I'll try hunting it down on YouTube or something today...
Delete