Sunday, 13 November 2016

Chuckles November Update


Welcome to my November mid-month review, where I'm sharing my reading and viewing updates for the month so far. It gives me a chance to evaluate my progress so far and see if my goals need to be adjusted.

EBOOKS:
April Aasheim-The Witches of Dark Root (abandoned)
Marla Braziel-Zombie Wars Online (read-3 stars)
Rob Cornell-Darker Things
Holly Evans-Infernal Ties
William Massa-Gargoyle Knight (abandoned)
Bobby D Lux-Dog Duty
LZ Hunter-KRex
Catt Dahman-Dinosaurs
Linda Jackson-Twisted Bloodlines (abandoned)
AL K Line-Ink:Red (abandoned)
Alex Laybourne-Hard Time (read-2 star)
Chad Evercroft-Undone (read-2 star)
Andrew Dudek-First Kill (read-3 star)
Jay J Falconer-Linkage (abandoned)
Ian Woodhead-Pteranodon Mall (abandoned)

BOOK SERIES:
Kevin Hearne-Iron Druid
#2 Hexed (read-5 star)
#3 Hammered (read-3 star)
#3.5 A Test of Mettle (read-2 star)
#4 Tricked (read-4 star)
#4.5 Two Ravens and One Crow (read-5 star)
#4.6 Chapel Perilous (read-3 star)
#4.7 The Demon Barker of Wheat Street (read-4 star)
#5 Trapped
#6 Hunted
#7 Shattered
#7.5 Three Slices
#8 Staked

OTHER BOOKS:
Melanie Karsak-The Shadow Aspect
Melanie Karsak-The Torn World
Cynthia Hand-My Lady Jane
David Estes-Brew (abandoned)
Kelley Armstrong-Otherworld Chills (read-4 star)
Kelley Armstrong-Driven

FILMS:
Into the Storm
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Theory of Everything (good)
World War Z

TV SERIES:
Game of Thrones series 2 (8 episodes watched)
The Great British Bake Off series 6 (completed)
The Great British Bake Off series 7(completed)

Progress is good! I'm getting through the Iron Druid series quite quickly so I'll get that done before the end of the month. The Bake Offs have all been watched and I'm a bit sad that there won't be any more of it in that format. It won't be the same with new judges but I'll reserve judgement until I see it. I hope to try and finish Game of Thrones series 2 soon but there are a lot of darts on TV which I can't miss! I hope to get a couple of shorter books looked at this weekend then back onto Iron Druid next week!

So here come the stats:
ebooks-10/15
book series-7/12
books-2/6
films-1/4
bakeoff-completed
GoT-mostly watched

Looks good for completing everything! Yea! How has your progress been this month?

2 comments: