Thursday, 10 November 2016

Chuckles the Blog Hopping Fiend!

I am always full of big plans for my blog at this time of the year and one thing that bothers me is not finding enough time to visit my blog followers. Oh I visit the same blogs for things like STS each week but now I will be visiting each blog more. I do read a lot of posts on your blogs but don't always leave a comment if I can't think of something interesting to say. I mean, I don't want to annoy you guys every week by continually pointing out that I haven't read this or watched that etc.

But no more! More effort will be made! I'm setting aside each morning while I drink my ice latte macchiato(yum!) to spend quality time visiting all the blogs I follow and those who follow me. So even if you are reading books I know nothing about or genres that don't interest me, I will be making much more effort to talk to you about them. Hey, I might even learn something or discover a good sounding book I would never have thought of looking at!

Thank you to all of you who visit my blog and thanks for every comment. I strive now to ensure that every comment you leave is answered and that I visit back everyone who visits me (unless you use DISQUS which I cannot leave comments on). Oh and my increased visits to you are my decision so don't worry if you don't get to visit me as often...just having you guys drop by when you have time is good enough for me!

2 comments:

  1. I always try to comment back, and also to pop in to at least two blogs I follow every day! It gets surprisingly easy with routine, and then I find myself doing a dozen comments while eating breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's about time management and routine isn't it. I've been gradually changing things so I can have a better routine and it is starting to give me more time which will make a difference to my blogging!

      Delete