Saturday, 9 January 2016

Stacking the Shelves #116


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the link under the book to find its page on Goodreads or Smashwords. 

Please note that I always leave a message on your STS/SP if you visit me, but if you use DISQUS or a similar third party I will not be able to leave a comment on your page. I don't allow any company access to my social media accounts and I certainly don't allow them to edit and take over my accounts. So if you use DISQUS, I can't visit you! And sometimes, I have problems leaving messages on blogs hosted by Wordpress so you might get a double message sometimes! Blame them, not me!
             
Another week, another pile of books to enjoy! I've been emersed in reading zombies all week to try and get the pile down a bit. A couple of them were good, the rest not so much, but hey, most were free so I'm not complaining! I've been reading while I followed the darts and cricket and I hope to get some more reading in today with any luck, after I visit some of your blogs.

The books on the STS this week are more of the books that I got during the Christmas period and I have already read a few of them. A nice mixture of zombies and other assorted apocalypses. Or should that be apocalypsi? I've got a lot of work to do to get through them all. So there will be lots of zombie and disaster fun to come!

DOWNLOADS:











24 comments:

  1. WOW, that's a lot of zombie books, Chuckles, so I'm pretty sure you'll have a ball with these :) I love the covers for both The Undead and Decay.
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did pretty well zombie wise over the festive period! I just know there are more out there waiting for me!

      Delete
  2. Great haul of books. At least I am not the only one who gets less upset by a bad book when it was free. It feels a lot more disappointing when it is something you have paid for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah when I grab these books I know I'm likely to maybe like one out of five but I'm ok with that to try new authors and find new zombie fun!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Great haul, Chuckles! You should be very prepared if there every is a zombie apocalypse since you will have done all of the reading :) I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the theory of how to survive a zombie apocalypse and if I was in America and had my own piece of rural land, I'd be a prepper! Sadly I'm in a terraced house in the UK and little hope of survival!

      Delete
  4. You always uncover some cool books - more than a few here I want to go check out. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a few you like Bob!

      Delete
    2. What a great big haul. Hope some if them pan out for you. I like the cover of Decaying Humanity. I look forward to seeing more reviews.

      Delete
    3. Sadly the cover was better than the book!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but they sound amazing!! Especially Dead Chaos :D
    Happy reading!! ^-^

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I really didn't like Dead Chaos at all!

      Delete
  6. Whoa! Such zombieliciousness ;-) Love it. I'll have to note some of these when I am in that mood/mode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get out of zombie and disasters mode at the moment and I'm loving it!

      Delete
  7. Nice haul! I don't know how you always manage to find good deals on so many books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking on lots of sites, waiting for a price drop or special offer, and the odd borrow from a friend! I never pay more than £2 for an ebook!

      Delete
  8. Impressive haul though I'm unfamiliar with a lot of these titles. Always fun to find good bargains and maybe discover a gem among them. Enjoy! Here's ours: Bibliojunkies ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying hunting down these zombie books. It's great when you find the good ones in amongst it!

      Delete
  9. You always have so many books that I've got to go check out! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just went through and nabbed 4 of these! I don't think I can look at your STS posts without increasing my TBR. A;; these hidden zombie books you find! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to tell you but I found another 20 new authors to try! It'll be a busy few weeks on my STS!

      Delete
  11. Oh my, you really are hitting the zombie world hard. lol. Hope you enjoy them all. I'm still a bit slow at getting back around to visiting, but I'm getting there. :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I know you've had a lot of medical appointments to deal with so I expected you would be busy for a while. Hope progress is being made x

      Delete