Saturday, 2 January 2016

Stacking the Shelves #115


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the link under the book to find its page on Goodreads or Smashwords. 

Please note that I always leave a message on your STS/SP if you visit me, but if you use DISQUS or a similar third party I will not be able to leave a comment on your page. I don't allow any company access to my social media accounts and I certainly don't allow them to edit and take over my accounts. So if you use DISQUS, I can't visit you! And sometimes, I have problems leaving messages on blogs hosted by Wordpress so you might get a double message sometimes! Blame them, not me!
            
So it's the start of another year and my first STS of 2016. All the books are bargains that I grabbed in the Amazon sales over the festive period. There is nothing like a huge pile of festive zombies to get your teeth into! I got so many that it will cover the next THREE STS posts! Yeah I went a bit mad but who can resist a zombiefest? That covers my reading for the whole of next year...On the reading side of things, I've been reading a pile of biographies so I can do that and still watch the darts and cricket on TV. I can multitask with non fiction as you aren't going to lose the thread of a story which can happen if you read fiction and watch TV. It was a productive time and I have a few more to read before I get back onto the fiction when the darts finish.
 
DOWNLOADS:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BOUGHT PAPERBACKS:
 
 
 
 
 
COLOURING BOOKS:
 
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. Oh my god, the Doctor Who coloring book! Sooooo jealous of that now! :o

    Happy Reading (and coloring!)

    My STS!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who can resist some Cybermen in the New Year! There are some scary pics of those weeping angels though!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I love all of the zombie books! I have All the Bright Places but I haven't sat down to actually read it yet. Enjoy!

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be a while before I get round to some of these! My tbr is well out of control!

      Delete
  3. A nice batch of books to start the new year, but that Doctor Who colouring book has to be the best of the batch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a zombie New Year is perfect! There are some great pics in the Doctor Who book and a few to give kids nightmares!

      Delete
  4. I'm still waiting on my Doctor Who Coloring Book to Come In. I hope you love all of your new books this week. Some of them are new to me.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a bit of Doctor Who to start the year nicely!

      Delete
  5. The cover on A Family Reunion really creeps me out for some reason. Funny how something like that creeps me out and not the blood and Gore zombie ones. Looks like you grabbed some great books and I may have to check out Witch Wood. I know this is a shame, but I've never watched Dr. Who...sad huh? Hope you live everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover of family reunion really caught my eye and I loved the sound of it. I went a bit zombie mad this winter but it should mean lots of great reading this year!

      Delete
  6. Great haul, Chuckles! And that Doctor Who coloring book... I want it!!

    Alone, A Smaller Country and All the Bright Places look really good. I hope you'll enjoy all your new books.

    Have a fantastic 2016!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to getting my teeth into some of these!

      Delete
  7. These look amazing! Have fun with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, nice haul! And I hadn't realised there was a Doctor Who colouring book... I'll have to keep an eye out for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to have all kinds of colouring books now...Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Outlander, Game of Thrones, zombies...lots to pick from!

      Delete
  9. I'm curious about the ROb series, I have book 1 on my wishlist. And many zombies books, that's nice, it's been a while since I haven't read one. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy with the haul-it's finding time to read them that's the problem!

      Delete
  10. I've heard such good things about All the Bright Places but I still haven't checked it out. Also, I didn't know there was a Doctor Who coloring book! I definitely need to get my hands on a copy of that. It's one of my favorite shows of all time. :b
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually stopped watching it when Catherine Tate became a regular as I really hate her, and I've never got back to watching it. I have it taped but never had time to watch it!

      Delete
  11. I'm in trouble! My TBR watch-list just increased by several new apocalyptic books! The Doctor Who coloring book looks fun. Be sure to have plenty of blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just can't see me colouring the Tardis any other colour...it wouldn't feel right! Oh I'm in trouble with my tbr and it's only the first week in January...!

      Delete