Friday, 1 January 2016

Chuckles has fun at the sales!


From the week before Christmas until New Year's Eve, Amazon packages were arriving at my house on a regular basis! The books that I got are goung to be in my next Stacking the Shelves post tomorrow so I figured I'd I'd show you what I decided to buy on the non book side of things! Bear in mind that I save up all year for the Black Friday and Christmas sales so I'm not like rich or anything!

My dad gave me money to spend for Christmas so this is what I got from that money:




The items below are what I bought myself in the sales with my dwindling savings! I forgot how much I loved Cheese Moments until I got this multipack buy!




I also treated myself to a HUGE bargain which was the entire series of Prisoner Cell Block H which I used to LOVE watching! It was on sale at a third of it's retail price but it did wipe out my savings! Not going to display each individual box though!


So what did you guys get in the sales or what did Santa bring you? Please do NOT put spoilers in your comments or they won't be published!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection. I used to watch Supernatural quite faithfully but stopped and never caught up. Think I made it through season 6. My hubby and I were shocked at how much we enjoyed Tremors 5 and I love Game of Thrones even if it killed me last season. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen bits of season one but I loved what I saw of Supernatural so I really need to get it watched! Haven't seen any of Game of Thrones but even if I don't like it my dad should love it!

      Delete
  2. Kingsman is excellent, watched it last night and it was very enjoyable. Holy moly that is a lot of Cell Block H, how many episodes does that come to?

    Also Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's about 680 episodes! I never saw the first few months when it was on TV and I never saw the last five seasons so that should be exciting!

      Delete