Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Chuckles Goes Viral: Update

I hate these virus sods. I'm still feeling a bit ropey but certainly on the mend. Legs are a bit wobbly and I'm still knackered but that's all that's wrong for the most part now. I'm not going to complain though-the last time I had a really bad virus I was still seeing the doctor 2 months later so this is fine in comparison.

I hope to be online and hopefully caught up with all your comments by the weekend. Sorry I haven't published or answered any of your comments yet but I will respond to every one of them when I get my energy back, I promise, plus I plan to check out the posts on your blogs that I missed and leave some comments. On the bright side I have been reading and watching stuff on TV which I'll review shortly.

See you guys soon!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling on the mend and that you posted a brief update - I was wondering how you were doing. I will be looking forward to some new posts when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I needed this virus to clear out my system! I had intended to update a bit earlier but in the end I just stayed in bed! Lazy git that I am! Anyway, feeling fine now and will be doing my STS and visiting blogs as normal this weekend! Yea!

      Delete
  2. Hope you start felling better soon ,I was on my butt with God knows what last week and couldn't get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! Hope you're feeling better as well. It was really nice of you to stop by and say hello!

      Delete
  3. Good luck in getting better fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I'm feeling so much better even since my last post. I'm catching up with my messages today and a ton of emails but blogging services resume as normal tomorrow! It'll be nice to be back!

      Delete