Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Bloglovin Ate My Followers!


I was looking through posts from the start of my blog and I noticed a few regular followers that I haven't seen for ages on my blog and I got nostalgic, thinking that maybe they weren't posting anymore for some reason. Then I decided to look more closely at Bloglovin and yes, they have eaten my followers!!!

When I follow someone through bloglovin I follow the person and the blog to make things easier. I realised that for some reason unknown to man, I seem to be following a pile of people but no longer following their blogs. This has happened to me on the odd occasion before with the same three blogs ending up unfollowed on a regular basis which frustrates me. But on this occasion, 15 people were unfollowed who knows when and I never noticed. *hangs head in shame*.

So if you are wondering why I stopped following you, it might not have been a deliberate choice and I will be attempting to reconnect with all of you in the next week or so. I'm so sorry I lost touch with some really great people and I hope you'll forgive me! I plan to keep a VERY close eye on followers from now on...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm a bit upset as some of the people I talked to quite often will think I just deserted them!

      Delete
  2. That sucks! Like there isn't enough to keep track of already huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, more time spent sorting that out yesterday! It's been a very trying week!

      Delete
  3. Bloglovin can be a bit overwhelming. I will have to check my account as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's annoying to keep having to do stuff like this but better that than have someone think I unfollowed them!

      Delete