Thursday, 29 September 2016

Chuckles Goes Viral (and not in a good way!)

This is kind of how I'm feeling right about now...complete with the puke and the other affliction that is better left to the imagination. Gag! Yes I'm down with a viral infection and it's pretty nasty. So the doctor has confined me to bed for at least a week (???!!!) which has not cheered me up. I have no intention of feeling like the undead star of a zombie novel for a week!!!

Not sure when I'll be back online but you can keep leaving comments as normal and I'll get them moderated, published and answered when I'm next on.  Jeez this would happen just before I'm due to get my flu jag and stuff to stop me getting these things!!! 

I hope to get some sleep and feel sorry for myself for a while. There has to be a perk y'know and I'm already planning an after-sickness Amazon sale splurge. See you guys soon I hope! 

6 comments:

  1. Well, being sick sucks but an after-sickness splurge sounds like something great to look forward to. I miss seeing you around but TOTALLY understand. The furry ones send you lots of get well thoughts and Booker says curl up with your favorite blankie - that's what he does when he's under the weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I've got lots of sleep so I shouldn't be moaning about that for a while! Feeling much better now and catching up with everything!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Pretty much back to normal Nikki! Well, as normal as I ever can be!

      Delete
  3. Oh no! Do hope you feel better. Sorry I've not been around the last few weeks to check in on you. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Mel, you've had a lot to deal with these past few months and I'm fine now and will be visiting blogs again over the weekend!

      Delete