Monday, 5 September 2016

My Hogwarts Story Tag


I could not resist this tag as I love all things Harry Potter! I saw this tag on the blog by Lauren Stoolfire 'Always Me' http://never-anyone-else.blogspot.co.uk/

I was a member of the original Pottermore site which I loved but didn't have the time I wanted to spend on the site. Over the last two years I haven't been near it and recently discovered it has been replaced by a whole new site which many fans don't like as much.All the stuff I liked seems to be gone and I refuse to be resorted and end up as something other than Hufflepuff! So my answers are based on the old site or my own thoughts.


1) Are you a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or a Muggle-Born?
Hmm, not too sure about this one. I'm going to go with Half-Blood as I've always felt I never knew what I wanted to do with my muggle life so I must have a part magical background!

2) Which wand chose you? 
I always loved horses as a kid so I expect that my core would be unicorn hair. I think the best wand for me would be made of Pine, as I'm a bit of a loner who likes my own company and I have always had a creative streak. When Pottermore changed to new site and I lost all I'd done I didn't join the new one so I'm choosing my own wand!


3) Did you take an owl, cat, rat or toad with you? 
An owl. Useful for sending messages and I hate cats so that was never an option! 


4) Where did the Sorting Hat put you?
The original Pottermore site put me in Hufflepuff which was definitely the best fit for me. I wasn't the smartest in my year but I always worked really hard and got decent exam marks. I am loyal to friends who treat me the same-and I love badgers!


5) What House did you want to be in?
Hufflepuff. Badgers rule!


6) What lessons are your favourite and least favourite?
Ooh...I think I'd like Charms, Transfiguration, DADA, Astronomy (as I did an Open University course in this!) maybe Potions if Slughorn was teaching it. I NEVER would have chosen Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmancy or Divination as they don't interest me and I wouldn't like Herbology much. Not sure about Ancient Runes but Muggle Studies might have been fun.


7) The form your Patronus takes is a... 
Wolf! Always been one of my favourite animals and would look beautiful! 



8) When confronted with a boggart, what does it look like for you?
Spider. I am scared rigid of the things so my sympathy is with Ron! WHY do they need so many legs if not to crawl over your face when you are asleep, hmmm?


9) Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies? 
I have no balance at all so I don't see me flying around on a broom! I would've been in the DA I expect but don't recall many other options at Hogwarts. In general I might have joined a magical book club or something. Not sure. 


10) If you have free time, where would you find yourself hanging out?
Either the library or in a quiet spot beside the lake. I love being close to water as it relaxes me. 


11) You are most likely to get a detention for what?
On school trips, I was forever being caught out of bed during the night so I can see me getting a detention for roaming around the school at night! I do have that rule breaking streak to me. I'm never late and always did my homework though!


12) What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?
I'm having trouble with this one! I'm not brave enough to go chasing criminals, I hate being near children so teaching or being in Diagon Alley shops are not options. Working from home in my remote little house or castle, having my own mail order company where I can avoid the general public maybe!   


So that is my tag response! That was quite good fun. I'm going to tag anyone who is interested in taking part-just post back on this post to let me know you've done it so I can come and see your answers! 

The tag logo and Hufflepuff crest were taken from Lauren's post, with the rest of the images being copywrite free from the Pixabay site. 

4 comments: