Saturday, 10 September 2016

Stacking the Shelves #148


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the link under the book to find its page on Goodreads or Smashwords. 

Please note that I always leave a message on your STS/SP if you visit me, but if you use DISQUS or a similar third party I will not be able to leave a comment on your page. I don't allow any company access to my social media accounts and I certainly don't allow them to edit and take over my accounts the way DISQUS does. So if you use DISQUS, I can't leave comments on your page so I can't really follow you back, sorry! I'm noticing that some blogs set with Google Plus are trying to force you to open a Google Plus or Facebook account before you can leave a comment. Well, I have no interest in rejoining Google Plus or joining Facebook so if your blog uses this set up, I won't be following it or commenting! And sometimes, I have problems leaving messages on blogs hosted by Wordpress-they try to block me so there might not be a message from me some weeks or you might get a double message sometimes! Blame them, not me!

This is going to be a shorter STS this week as I can't find my master list of what is to be uploaded. So I'm just putting up what I can remember which isn't very much...! It's been a busy week with finally getting the mattress and the start of the Paralympics. I finally got my first two posts for that done this morning which is good. Reading has taken a back seat with only one book being read which really isn't good enough. Today I am taking time off the computer to watch sport and read, so I'll be doing most of my blog visiting tomorrow. 

DOWNLOADS:

 
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29203449-dream-stalker

PAPERBACKS:


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29870499-devil-dog
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31428990-locker-nine
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31346148-the-torn-world

FOLLOW ME:
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3426724-chucklesthescot 
https://uk.pinterest.com/chucklesthescot/ 
https://twitter.com/chucklesthescot

11 comments:

  1. They're totally new to me I confess but I hope you'll enjoy them. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Three favourite authors so I have high hopes of loving these books!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the Paralympics! I actually like watching them more than the Olympics, usually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only four books to share, and one read? You're slacking this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shocking isn't it! *hangs head in shame*

      Delete
  4. Hope you are enjoying your new mattress. Looks like you grabbed some good books. You're my last blog stop before I watch my team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than the download which I saw on a few blogs last week, the books are by tried and tested authors so I'm hopeful they will be great!

      Hope your team wins! My football team lost again this week. *sighs*

      Delete
    2. Yep, Marshall University won, but it was a blowout and I actually started to feel sorry for the other team. The team has great sportsmanship and they probably should have never played the team to begin with because they are in different conferences. I ended up reading while watching the 2nd half.

      Delete
  5. I hope that you are enjoying your new mattress. I am needing to start thinking about getting a new one myself. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate picking mattresses and this kind of essential shopping...

      Delete