I've been meaning to do this tag for weeks but never got round to it so I guess I better do it now before the year disappears! This tag was created by https://jenniely.com/ and I've seen it on a few blogs.
Want to do this one? Consider yourself tagged!
1) Received an ARC and not reviewed it
No. I don't read ARCs but if I got them I'd always review it even if I DNFed it.
2) Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
No. I only read about 8 books when I briefly used Netgalley but my feedback was 100% as that was my part of the bargain and it should be fulfilled if you are getting a free copy to review.
3) Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog and never did
No. I'm months behind at the moment on getting the reviews uploaded to Goodreads and my blog but I always get them done in the end!
4) Folded down the pages of a book
NO! This is one of my pet hates! I hate dog eared pages! I might have done this as a kid though I don't remember but never as an adult reader!
5) Accidently spilled on a book
Yes. I don't remember specific occasions but I'm pretty sure it will have happened more than once. I did drop a book in the bath on one memorable occasion...nice Radox smell from it afterwards!
6) DNF a book
Yes though I don't regard it as naughty. There are too many books out there to waste time on something I'm just not enjoying.
7) Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
No. I don't see the point in buying a book I never intend to read. It's a waste of money. If I like the cover that much I'll put it on Pinterest instead or put it in a blog post!
8) Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else
Yes. Housework is not as important as reading!
9) Skim read a book
Yes and No. I've never skimmed an entire book but I have sometimes skimmed to the end of a book I'm DNFing if there is something specific I want to find out.
10) Completely missed your Goodreads goal
No. If it looks like I'm close to missing my target, I'd lower the target!
11) Borrowed a book and not returned it
Yes. I forgot to return a book to the library when I was a student and I still actually have it!
12) Broke a book buying ban
Yes, all the time! I have no self control and the book monster within made me do it!
13) Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
No. I finish every review I start. I do have older books that I never got round to starting a review for and now can't remember a thing about them or why I DNFed them. They'll be hard to review now but I will do it eventually!
14) Wrote in a book you were reading
Yes. In my defence it wasn't a real book. It was a copy of Hamlet that I bought for reading it at school. I wrote all my notes and translations in the wide margins for study purposes. I'd never do it to one of my precious books though! Why do you think I never had children?! Children destroy books!
15) Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
No. They all get added eventually!

Awesome answers! Good point about the ARC's! I always read or DNF each one I get as well.
ReplyDeleteIt was a nice quick festive survey to do!
DeleteI’m very guilty of reading instead of doing housework. Dusting the bookshelves is boring! I wrote in my school books, too. I mostly did it because we were allowed to bring our books to the final exam. I marked quotes, themes, character names, stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
Housework is just so boring! I hate ironing and cleaning the bathroom the most! It isn't hard to choose reading or blogging instead! Yeah school books are ok to deface!
DeleteI love this. I hope to have it up for Monday! I am going to play along!
ReplyDeleteMary
I'll look forward to seeing your answers!
DeleteOne of the things that I am going to work on in 2019 is not waiting to write reviews. I often wait months and then have a hard time writing them. I am working to get caught up with my arc pile. Fun tag!
ReplyDeleteTrying to catch up with these reviews has been a nightmare! I'm going to do a challenge post for my review backlog to keep me motivated!
DeleteOh I like this one! I'm not sure I'll ever do it because I don't want to actually think about my answers regarding review books. I'd definitely be on the naughty side!
ReplyDeleteI've always been a bad kind of Chuckles...!
Delete