Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
Well I think the scariest version of dog on a cover was Cujo for me!
Savage looking dogs on covers is not pretty!
Beyond Sight looks good! I'll be checking out this series... :)
I don't read much YA but the two books in the series have been enjoyable!
My problem with dogs in books is that they always seem to get killed off by the author and then I am left in tears.
I hate dog deaths! I get so anxious when there are dogs in my horror and apocalypse books! I cannot read animal cruelty!
I loved Bones and Lucky from China Zoo. Also our disobedient hellhound from Sanchez. LOL Great list!
Lucky was so sweet! Peaches is going to be a lot of fun I think!
Urban Fantasy has the best pets. Oberon is awesome, and Harry from the Dresden Files also has the best dog and cat (Mouse and Mister)!~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
I only read the first Dresden book but that was so long ago that I only remember the skull, not the animals!
I like dogs and animals in general in books. I find the pet in the Afton Morrison (Twinky) series is pretty cute. I don't like when they kill them off but, you know it happens. Mary
Worrying about the animals is the down side!
I LOVE this list!
Faithful animals in books are always great to read!
Well I think the scariest version of dog on a cover was Cujo for me!
ReplyDeleteSavage looking dogs on covers is not pretty!
DeleteBeyond Sight looks good! I'll be checking out this series... :)
ReplyDeleteI don't read much YA but the two books in the series have been enjoyable!
DeleteMy problem with dogs in books is that they always seem to get killed off by the author and then I am left in tears.
ReplyDeleteI hate dog deaths! I get so anxious when there are dogs in my horror and apocalypse books! I cannot read animal cruelty!
DeleteI loved Bones and Lucky from China Zoo. Also our disobedient hellhound from Sanchez. LOL Great list!
ReplyDeleteLucky was so sweet! Peaches is going to be a lot of fun I think!
DeleteUrban Fantasy has the best pets. Oberon is awesome, and Harry from the Dresden Files also has the best dog and cat (Mouse and Mister)!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
I only read the first Dresden book but that was so long ago that I only remember the skull, not the animals!
DeleteI like dogs and animals in general in books. I find the pet in the Afton Morrison (Twinky) series is pretty cute. I don't like when they kill them off but, you know it happens.
ReplyDeleteMary
Worrying about the animals is the down side!
DeleteI LOVE this list!
ReplyDeleteFaithful animals in books are always great to read!
Delete