Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
The characters in Game of Thrones are the best. That series would win my “best characters” award.Aj @ Read All The Things!
There are certainly a lot of good ones in Game of Thrones!
You've been loving a lot of things about these books. Secondary characters can sometimes steal the limelight in a story.
I enjoy it when there are a range of good characters in a book and these books certainly delivered!
RPO is best MC for me. He was inventive and he went for his dreams which I love. I also like that his best friend was a girl and he didn't know it. Mary
He was a good character. I liked that group dynamic!
Yes! Ooh I've read 4 of these!! :)
A nice selection indeed!
Oh GOT!!!! Yes I am with you on this one ;-)
Game of Thrones fits for all character categories!
Great picks! I love the secondary characters in Ready Player One!!
I like a group dynamic like that!
The characters in Game of Thrones are the best. That series would win my “best characters” award.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
There are certainly a lot of good ones in Game of Thrones!
DeleteYou've been loving a lot of things about these books. Secondary characters can sometimes steal the limelight in a story.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy it when there are a range of good characters in a book and these books certainly delivered!
DeleteRPO is best MC for me. He was inventive and he went for his dreams which I love. I also like that his best friend was a girl and he didn't know it.
ReplyDeleteMary
He was a good character. I liked that group dynamic!
DeleteYes! Ooh I've read 4 of these!! :)
ReplyDeleteA nice selection indeed!
DeleteOh GOT!!!! Yes I am with you on this one ;-)
ReplyDeleteGame of Thrones fits for all character categories!
DeleteGreat picks! I love the secondary characters in Ready Player One!!
ReplyDeleteI like a group dynamic like that!
Delete