I'm skipping the fiction authors subject and going straight to new authors that I tried and liked enough to want to read more of, this year in horror and thriller. I'll continue my new authors tomorrow with other genres!
I read Jeff Strand when he co-wrote Draculas with three other authors but this is the first of his own work that I've read. I did read and DNF Tim Waggoner but it wasn't in the horror genre so I count him as new. No winners just showcasing!













Ooh, this is an interesting topic. I’m not sure who my favorite new author is. I read a lot of new ones this year, but most of them were disappointing.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
I found quite a few good ones thankfully but choosing the best was impossible!
DeleteGreat list! I read Tim Waggoner for the first time this year, too.
ReplyDeleteI had tried and DNFed one of his books before but it was a different genre so I decided that didn't really count!
DeleteI have been pretty much sticking to the titles during this blogmas. It turns out I can find most of these in my list of books read. When I come to a setback I am going to do like you and change the titles to fit my needs. =)
ReplyDeleteMary
I definitely had to do some tweaking and changing to get something for each day!
DeleteJust from the covers I bet I would never be able to read these! Too chicken LOL Sophie @bewareofthereader
ReplyDeleteHorror certainly isn't for everyone but I do love it!
Delete