Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish
in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of
2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to
bring bookish friends together. http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/top-ten-tuesday/
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
This is the third and final part of my winter settings!
1) William Meikle-Night of the Wendigo
2) Adam Nevill-The Ritual
3) TW Piperbrook-Outage
4) Mary SanGiovanni-Chills
5) Peter Tremayne-Trollnight
6) Matthew Dennion-Polar Yeti
7) Ryan Clifford-Snow!
8) Evan Pedone-Expedition Everest
9) Shari Lapena-An Unwanted Guest
10) Aline Riva-Frostbite
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
This is the third and final part of my winter settings!
1) William Meikle-Night of the Wendigo
2) Adam Nevill-The Ritual
3) TW Piperbrook-Outage
4) Mary SanGiovanni-Chills
5) Peter Tremayne-Trollnight
6) Matthew Dennion-Polar Yeti
7) Ryan Clifford-Snow!
8) Evan Pedone-Expedition Everest
9) Shari Lapena-An Unwanted Guest
10) Aline Riva-Frostbite











I love the cover of Troll Night and I can't wait to read An Unwanted Guest. Have you watched The Ritual on Netflix. I liked it but have a feeling it's one where I would enjoy the book better.
ReplyDeleteI don't use Netflix. I don't pay extra subscriptions for things as my cable TV is already way too expensive! I can't keep up with TV series these days-I tend to grab bargain dvd box sets of things I might like then trade them in at second hand shops when I'm done with them!
DeleteDangerous winter settings are one of my favorite settings! I read tons of Arctic exploration nonfiction before I became a blogger.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
I read a couple of Arctic adventures for my World Reads post in January! I love the isolation and the tense fear!
DeleteI like the cover of An Unwanted Guest, it looks like the perfect Winter read!
ReplyDeleteI definitely want to get the paperback when it comes out.
DeleteFrostbite does look rather terrifying
ReplyDeleteYeah I downloaded it from Amazon but it was faulty and I had to send it back. It's annoying as I really wanted to read it!
DeleteI think Outage is my favorite cover out of this bunch! :)
ReplyDeleteOutage and Polar Yeti are the only two I've read from this selection. Outage was a decent read!
DeleteOoh awesome topic! An Unwanted Guest- yes that was a tough inn to stay in lol. Love that cover of Chills- and yes yetis could make a nice wintry evening rather harrowing haha!
ReplyDeleteYeah I like a good Yeti story! I'm looking forward to reading An Unwanted Guest when I get hold of it!
DeleteI so have to get to An Unwanted Guest soon! Very cool topic -- particularly taken by the Wendigo and Yeti covers!
ReplyDeleteI love winter settings! I like the variety of snow beasts that are available too!
DeleteFrostbite looks nice and creepy! I have heard good things about An Unwanted Guest.
ReplyDeleteAn Unwanted Guest sounds good but there doesn't seem to be copies available here until this new version is released next year.
DeleteAnd these are all reasons I don't go outside when it's cold. Not only is it unpleasant but clearly it's flat out dangerous!
ReplyDeleteExactly! I hibernate through December...I think I have bear DNA!
Delete