Saturday, 8 December 2018

Chuckles 12 Days of Frightmas


On the 12th day of Frightmas, my devil sent to me:

12 rotting zombies


11 armed preppers

10 feathered fliers



9  furry werewolves


8  legged monsters




7 warring kingdoms


6  helpless Victims


5  EEEE EMMM PEEES!


4  legged friends


3 psycho Robots



2 massive Fangs



And a shark with lots of very sharp teeth...

20 comments:

  1. Haha, creative. I’d rather have these things than the stuff in the real song. Nobody needs that many birds!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birds poo a bit too much to keep so many! I'd enjoy a pet shark that I could feed people to!

      Delete
  2. This was too fun! You made me laugh out loud:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as all the creatures stay outside that'll be ok!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun with this-it'll be the only Christmas music in my house this year!

      Delete
  4. Love this!!! Think I can convince my family to sing it on Christmas Eve?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to have five E. M. P's sticking in my head and I'm driving my dad bad singing that bit!

      Delete
  5. *ponders whether she can get away singing this version with the kid...*
    😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh nice- dragons, werewolves. Love that shark pic too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PERFECT! I see pups and octopuses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd like the pups! I wonder why they aren't more sea monster stories with a scary octopus!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I can't seem to stop singing Five E.M.P's! I'm driving my dad mad!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Just a few of my favourite horror and apocalypse themes!

      Delete