The topic this time is Most Expected Book of 2018. I've got no idea what that means so I'm looking at the Best Scifi and Dystopian reads of the year!
A few of these books have appeared on my other lists but they are worth mentioning again!
Ooh this was a really great category for good reads this year! I loved all of these books and I'm finding it really hard to pick the best of them! There are a few 5 star reviews in this lot so I'm not choosing a winner!














I actually know ALL of these books. I own Wolf by Wolf and Future Shock. Glad to hear they are worth reading.
ReplyDeleteYou should have some good reading ahead of you!
DeleteThe Martha Wells series is one I'm planning on reading next year, as well as Future Shock, etc.
ReplyDeleteMurderbot is so far out of my normal reading so I was surprised to enjoy it so much!
DeleteHey I've read about half this list! Loved 'em all too!!
ReplyDeleteThis genre was a success for me this year, I'm glad to say! I hope I have the same luck with it next year...
DeleteYay, it makes me happy seeing so much love for the Murderbot Diaries!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
That was definitely a bonus to discover this year!
DeleteNow I said on your chuntering post I was going to stick with this years challenges, but I might add the blogmas. This has been fun.
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
I reckon I'll do Blogmas again next year but I'll be better organised for it starting! I'm considering doing that big A-Z challenge if I can find out about it in advance and plan ahead!
DeleteSo happy to see Wolf by Wolf here! One of the best books I've read! Hope you love it as much as I did (though I have to say I think it may be lacking action for your taste)
ReplyDeleteThe Blogmas posts are where I choose the best reads I've had in each category this year so I've already read it.
DeleteThe Martha Wells books look amazing! I also want to read The Extinction Trails. I have to get working on some of these in the new year. Great picks.
ReplyDeleteMary
I really enjoyed the Murderbot Diaries and the Extinction Trials. Lots of good reads in this genre in 2018!
Delete