Monday, 17 December 2018

Blogmas #17-Best New Authors 2018


I'm doing the second part of my look at new authors I've read this year. Last time it was horror, this time other genres! I'm not counting authors where I'm rereading a book to kickstart finishing a series.

APOCALYPSE (zombie and non zombie)


SCIFI/DYSTOPIAN



FANTASY


10 comments:

  1. oh I like a few I see here! I'm hoping to get to all systems red in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you think of Wolf by Wolf!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already rated it 5 stars on Goodreads. I'm not sure if I'll get the review posted before the end of the year or not though as I still have a few other reviews to write first.

      Delete
  3. I want to read Wolf by Wolf and also need to give the Vivian Shaw book a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. S.M. Wilson- yay! Falling Sky looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Falling Sky was a decent read but I'm not sure if I'll read on with the series or not.

      Delete
  5. I really want to get my hands on Strange & Practice. Looks like a great lineup and love that Ready Player One made the list! =)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange Practice has a great group of characters! I really love Ready Player One!

      Delete