hahahaha I just realized you said "would make" LOL! I guess I'm just dying to see these books on screen! Totally agree with you about Wolf by Wolf and any of Nicholas books!
I haven't read any of these yet, but based on their covers I would definitely be interested in watching them if they were turned into films or tv shows! :)
Thank you for letting me know Wolf by Wolf and Extinction are gonna be movies!! OMG That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteOopsie! Confusing everyone with my wording!
Deletehahahaha I just realized you said "would make" LOL! I guess I'm just dying to see these books on screen! Totally agree with you about Wolf by Wolf and any of Nicholas books!
ReplyDeleteThe way I worded it was a bit misleading actually, so I'm sorry about that!
DeleteI think Ryan Gaudin's book would make a fantastic movie!
ReplyDeleteIt really would! Fingers crossed for this one!
DeleteOh I would kill (well not really but you know what I mean haha) for an Extinction Trials movie! :)
ReplyDeleteWouldn't that just be amazing!
DeleteI haven't read any of these yet, but based on their covers I would definitely be interested in watching them if they were turned into films or tv shows! :)
ReplyDeleteI want them all on the big or small screen!
DeleteI would love to see a few of Jack Kilborn's books made into movies his books are really creepy and I loved them.
ReplyDeleteMary
Totally agree! Afraid and Trapped were just as good as Endurance, and Draculas would make a mad film!
DeleteI read the synopsis for The Extinction Trials, since that book seems to be everywhere, and it does sound like it would be a great film.
ReplyDeleteTrials and Dinosaurs...perfect! I'd love to see these books as films!
Delete