Tuesday, 4 December 2018

Top Ten Tuesday-Dangerous Winter Settings pt 1

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.  http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/top-ten-tuesday/

NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account. 

This week is cozy winter reads. I don't do 'cozy' so my list is 10 winter settings with danger!

1) John W Campbell Jr-Who goes there?

2) Jack Hunt-The Last Storm

3) JR Tate-Blizzard Warning

4) Taylor Adams-No Exit

5) Tom Harper-Zodiac Station

6) Matthew Iden-The Winter Over

7) Matthew Reilly-Ice Station

8) Stuart R West-Dread And Breakfast

9) Dean Koontz-Icebound

10) Keith C Blackmore-Mountain Man




10 comments:

  1. I liked Zodiac Station and The Winter Over, and all the rest of these look fun too- I love a good scary read set in snowy settings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the perfect environment for horror and thriller reads isn't it!

      Delete
  2. I was so planning on adding Dead and Breakfast to my list and then forgot completely about it. The Winter's Over cover has always freaked me out some. Darn, I should have put Night Shift on mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing two more weeks of winter covers over the next couple of weeks! There were too many to pick from!

      Delete
  3. I like that you went with dangerous winter settings on your list. They all look kind of awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Last storm cover TOTALLY gave me the shivers. Winter covers do me in -- not my favourite season to be in or read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes you glad to be inside a nice warm house for sure!

      Delete
  5. Great collection of wintry reads. I love the cold settings and it seems to be great for horror reading.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes you cold just looking at them! I hope the ones I haven't read are good...

      Delete