Friday, 7 December 2018

December Reads Update 1


This month I'm planning to read a few more Scifi books to extend what I didn't get to last month, a few thrillers to ease the pressure on that bookcase shelf and squeeze in a few other bits and pieces! I'm not setting a huge target this time as it puts too much pressure on me so this is the basic plan and if I get these read and get some TV watched, I'll be pretty happy!

The one thing these books all have in common is that they are paperbacks. I've went for books with mixed reviews on Goodreads or that I bought in two minds because they were cheap but I'm not sure I'll like, in the hope of a few DNFs and gaining back some bookshelf space! 

Update! I've added another category in for the World Reads Challenge. I'm looking at books set in the Arctic and will post about it on January 5th!

THRILLER
1) Sue Fortin-Sister Sister
2) Benjamin Percy-The Dark Net

APOCALYPSE
1) G Michael Hopf-The End (read)
2) James Wesley Rawles-Patriots (DNF)
3) William H Weber-Last Stand (read)

SCIFI
1) Amie Kaufman-Illuminae

HISTORICAL
1) LD Goffigan-The Beast Of London
2) Valerie Anand-The House of Lanyon (DNF)

URBAN FANTASY 
1) ML Brennan-Generation V (DNF)

THE ARCTIC 
1) Tom Harper-Zodiac Station
2) Dean Koontz-Icebound

2 comments: