Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
I recognise the Nicolas Sansbury Smith name. Is this one of the Hell Divers series? Daniela @ Bookiverse tells me I need to read them :-)
No this is the final book in his Extinction Cycle zombie style series. I haven't got round to reading Hell Divers or Trackers yet!
I want to pick up Contest. I noticed for this challenge I real a lot of women MC more than men. =)Mary
Contest was so much fun! I find that there are more men who write the type of horror and apocalypse that I like to read so that's where my numbers come from!
I recognise the Nicolas Sansbury Smith name. Is this one of the Hell Divers series? Daniela @ Bookiverse tells me I need to read them :-)
ReplyDeleteNo this is the final book in his Extinction Cycle zombie style series. I haven't got round to reading Hell Divers or Trackers yet!
DeleteI want to pick up Contest. I noticed for this challenge I real a lot of women MC more than men. =)
ReplyDeleteMary
Contest was so much fun! I find that there are more men who write the type of horror and apocalypse that I like to read so that's where my numbers come from!
Delete