Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at http://www.wishfulendings.com/ to spotlight and discuss books we're excited about but haven't read, which may not even be released yet.
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
I bought the special editions of The Philosophers Stone because I loved the coloured pages and designs...and I so much want to grab these! I've seen them in the shops and they are so pretty! A word to Santa perhaps...


The colored pages are pretty amazing. I, as you know, have not read one HP book. =)
ReplyDeleteI hope Santa does get them for you!
Mary
I hope so! They are pretty! But that means committing to buying the whole series of 7 books in four colours! Where do I put that lot...?!
DeleteThose are nice editions - one of the few series my wife and I have both read, but I might grab those editions for our youngest when he's ready.
ReplyDeleteThey do look great! If I do get them I'll need to let another set go to ensure I have space for them!
DeleteHoping Santa comes through. Those pages are so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love those coloured pages! Kids will go crazy for these sets! Maybe I should wait until they come down in price on Amazon. The Philosopher's Stone set is reduced in price now.
DeleteOoh, pretty! I keep telling Santa I've been nice. I have a long list of books. LOL
ReplyDeleteI think I might scare Santa if I gave him my list!
Deleteoh it's so beautiful! Enjoy it! (IDK you had not read HP yet!)
ReplyDeleteThis is just a new set of Harry Potters I have my eye on. I read the first 5 books back when the Order of the Phoenix was released and read the others the day they came out.
DeleteI love the coloured pages! I'm trying to convince the other half that we need these but since we already have 3 different versions of HP (the original kids covers, the original adult covers and the illustrated versions) he's not having it!
ReplyDeleteIf I get these, I'll have to let another version go!I've got the illustrated, the original UK paperbacks and hardback sets, the audio cds by Stephen Fry and the beautiful paperback and hardback sets that have the great colours and artwork on them. Yeah, need to get rid of one or two of them!
DeleteOh, these are so pretty! The colored pages are a stroke of genius.
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
I bought the Philosopher's Stone set on impulse...now I kind of feel compelled to get these!
DeleteSo beautiful! These are an beautiful addition to any collection!
ReplyDeleteThey are, aren't they!
Delete