Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf. You might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. Go to Carole's blog and add your blog post link in to join in the fun! Hosted by Carole at https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.co.uk/
This seems like a fun feature and I have been planning to take part since Carole launched this so at last, here we go! I have a TON of unread books to choose from in various genres and I'm looking forward to sharing some of them with everybody.
A family of survivors who fight back against a zombie plague that has brought down civilization. Zombies are real. And we made them. Are you prepared for the zombie apocalypse? The Smith family is, with the help of a few Marines.
When an airborne “zombie” plague is released, bringing civilization to a grinding halt, the Smith family, Steven, Stacey, Sophia and Faith, take to the Atlantic to avoid the chaos. The plan is to find a safe haven from the anarchy of infected humanity. What they discover, instead, is a sea composed of the tears of survivors and a passion for bringing hope.
For it is up to the Smiths and a small band of Marines to somehow create the refuge that survivors seek in a world of darkness and terror. Now with every continent a holocaust and every ship an abattoir, life is lived beneath a graveyard sky.
This has been on my tbr since November 2015 and I really need to get it looked at. I haven't done well with zombie urban fantasy in the past so I hope this goes better!


I am kind of in zombie mode right now so this looks really good to me. I have a copy of Omega Days sitting at my house because I requested it from the library after you featured it. My poor tbr list is growing!
ReplyDeleteI've never done well with zombie urban fantasy so I hope this one works out!
DeleteOoh this looks fun, and I love that cover. Cool title too. Die zombies!! haha
ReplyDeleteI hope it turns out good!
DeleteI'm pretty sure I own this and it's on a shelf somewhere at home!
ReplyDeleteI keep putting this off but I really need to get it done next year!
DeleteThere is always that author who meshes well with your own taste. Hopefully this one will be the one. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope it turns out to be good!
DeleteLove the cover and it does sound good. I'm reading some werewolf stories right now. Found some good ones.
ReplyDeleteI find it hard to get werewolf books without all the soul mates and moon mating!
Delete