It's too early in the month to think about best of the best as I do that when my reading for the year has ended. So today I'm going to do a Best of featuring those shark and sea monster related creature features that I love so much! Next I'll tackle the rest of my creature feature books in a different category!
SHARKS
SEA MONSTERS
This is the hardest choice so far! I really enjoyed all of these books but it comes to a choice between Teeth of the Sea and Salechii. And I'm going to go with Salechii! I loved the shark theme park, Deep Blue Sea type stories, the robot with a fear of sharks and great characters!










That monster in Teeth of the Sea looks really, really, scary. I think the only book I read with a sea monster was the Percy Jackson book, which I really enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great scary monster! It's one of the best books I've read this year!
DeleteI NEED to read more books featuring sharks!! Awesome list!
ReplyDeleteI'm always seeking out new shark books-I'm pretty much addicted to them!
DeleteI've read many of these and they would be on my list too. I'm so glad you liked the Salechii books. I thought they were a blast. And those robots. I wish I could see one.
ReplyDeleteI really loved this series! I just wish they could be released in paperback! It's another one that would make a good film!
DeleteYikes, that cover of Titanoboa, just no no no to big snakes!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
Here snakey snakey! *giggles* My uncle is petrified of snakes. I guess he's lucky we live in the UK and don't really see any!
DeleteI love a good sea monster. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah they are usually pretty exciting books! I still have a pile on the tbr to get to!
DeleteI have read McCray's series and 'my bad' for not reviewing because they were fabulous.
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
Salechii is my next review to write from the summer backlog list that I'm working on!
DeleteI am sorry I am coming late to visit all your blogmas posts. With that being said, I am done with school till the new year! YAY, so I am doing all the blogmas posted I missed. =)
ReplyDeleteI really don't know why I have read more sea creature books. I will have to make it a point to get one or two just to try them out. =)
Mary
No problem Mary! I knew you were busy with your studies and things! I cannot resist a good sea monster tale! I think it's all about what could be lurking in the depths and you don't even know it!
Delete